WE ARE OPEN!
Please come and see us in the cosiest pub in the Cotswolds with two roaring, real fires!
All decorated for Christmas!
RELUCTANTLY, WE WILL BE CLOSING ON WEDNESDAY, 23 DECEMBER AT 3PM AND RE-OPENING IN THE NEW YEAR.
Our well-ventilated main bar & dining room are set-up to serve our delicious menu with all the recommended social distancing & sanitising in place.
Our opening hours:
Bar & Food Serving times:
Tuesday to Saturday
Bar: 12-2.30pm & 6-10pm
Food: 12-2pm & 6-9pm
Booking & Registration
As per current Government Covid-19 guidelines:
1. As a Tier 2 pub, we can only accept bookings and walk-ins from one household or support bubble
2. If you can, please book your table in advance via our booking system
3. Walk-ins will have to register their contact details with us to support NHS Test & Trace
We look forward to welcoming you all back very soon!
Ian, Tina and all the team at The Highwayman
Great Pub Food on the A417 near Cirencester
Coaches, carriages & cars have stopped off here in the Cotswolds for nearly 250 years.
- 9 mins drive from Cirencester
- homemade pub food
- real fire
- Sunday lunch
- function room for small & large parties
- garden terrace
- dog friendly
- perfect stop-off for touring the Cotswolds
- very good disabled access and facilities
- massive car park ideal for car meets
- ultra-fast wi-fi broadband
The ideal stop-off for families, friends and those exploring the Cotswolds, Ian & Tina Blake look forward to welcoming you!