Great Pub Food on the A417 near Cirencester
Coaches, carriages & cars have stopped off here in the Cotswolds for nearly 250 years.
WE ARE RE-OPENING ON SATURDAY, 04 JULY 2020!
Please come and see us!
Our well-ventilated, main dining room will be set-up for food with all the recommended social distancing & sanitising in place, where we will be offering a limited (but still delicious & full of choice) menu to start with.
Our opening hours will be as normal:
Bar & Food Serving times:
Tuesday to Saturday
Bar: 12-2.30pm & 6-11pm
Food: 12-2pm & 6-9pm
Booking & Registration
As per Government Covid-19 guidelines:
1. If you can, please book your table in advance via our booking system
2. At the current time, we cannot accept bookings for more than 6
3. Walk-ins will have to register their contact details with us
We look forward to welcoming you all back very soon!
Ian, Tina and all the team at The Highwayman
- 9 mins drive from Cirencester
- homemade pub food
- real fire
- Sunday lunch
- function room for small & large parties
- garden terrace
- dog friendly
- perfect stop-off for touring the Cotswolds
- very good disabled access and facilities
- massive car park ideal for car meets
- ultra-fast wi-fi broadband
The ideal stop-off for families, friends and those exploring the Cotswolds, Ian & Tina Blake look forward to welcoming you!